tips for employers
- Learn about Organizing Community Defense Zones with this guide from Mijente.
- Find out if DRUM (Desis Rising Up and Moving) is launching Hate Free Zones in your area
- Sign up to MPower, a Muslim-led grassroots movement, to get action alerts and resources because the fight against the #Muslim ban isn't over
- Fair Care Pledge partner, Hollaback, provides regular bystander intervention trainings via webinar
Interested in organizing a local community defense team? Email email@example.com and we'll connect you to local trainings and more information.
& hate free zones
- Get Organized BK. Brooklyn residents working hard to resist policies of injustice, corruption, and hate.
- Make The Road New York. Dignidad, Comunidad y Poder. Make the Road has been mobilizing to defend immigrant communities in New York City.
- DRUM (Desis Rising up and Moving) organizing Hate Free Zones and for an end to Broken Windows policing.
- Jews for Racial and Economic Justice (JFREJ): Leading the Jewish resistance in New York
- National Domestic Workers Alliance. Our lead partners, NDWA is a movement of childcare providers, housecleaners, direct care workers, and home attendants.
- Cosecha. A nonviolent movement working to win permanent protection, dignity, and respect for the 11 million undocumented people in this country.
- Here To Stay. A partnership of United We Dream, We Belong Together, Fair Immigration Reform Movement, and many more. Find resources and ways to publicly show your support for targeted communities.
- Women Step Forward is a resource and website from We Belong Together, the National Domestic Workers Alliance, and Immigration Advocates Network. Find stories of immigrants, legal information, and other resources.
- Resources 101: Important info for Immigrants and Allies
- Sanctuary Cities Report by Mijente
- Univision: "What Makes A Sanctuary City Now"
- "A Radical Expansion of Sanctuary: Steps in Defiance of Trump's Executive Order"
- "The Principle and Politics of Sanctuary"
- "From One Immigrant To Another"
- "Disabled People Will Die Under Trump"
- "Papers, please."